Tuesday, December 30, 2008

30 Day Shred...oh god, oh god

I did level 2 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred today. It didn't seem so hard when I was doing it until the third circuit when the ab stuff was done in the plank (push-up) position. My legs feel like rubber now and it's only been 15 minutes since I finished; I'm sure I will be cursing her name tomorrow!

Basically I am trying to shock my body after losing only a little weight over the holiday period; I want to jump-start the loss again and reach my goal weight (150 lbs) by July 4th...my Independence (from fatness) Day! Right now I have about 44 lbs to go until I get to my goal. I am giving myself 7 months because I am expecting more plateaus and for my weight loss to slow down. I think getting to 150 lbs by July 4th, 2009 is totally doable. I want to wear a SWIMSUIT on my birthday for the first time since I was a teenager!

2 comments:

Juice said...

Good for you! I admire people who can motivate to do a video. :)

FatGirl said...

It's a great workout. :-)