Monday, May 25, 2009

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As of this morning I've met and exceeded my weight loss goal.

My original goal was to get down to 150 lbs from a starting weight of 256.6 lbs, for a total of 106.6 lbs lost. I've now lost 107.4.

My goal going forward is to keep my weight between 148 lbs and 155 lbs, and to never let it exceed 155 no matter what. Never again. Never, NEVER again will I let myself look the way I used to look, feel the way I used to feel. NEVER. I want to savor this feeling, keep it, and remember how good it felt to finally be at goal.

10 comments:

SeaShore said...

Congratulations!! That's wonderful! I am so happy for you. You are an inspiration :) Congratulations again!

Unknown said...

WOW! CONRATS! That is an amazing amount lost! BE proud of what you have accomplished!!! Im so happy for you!
:) tj

Anonymous said...

congratulations reaching your goal..your excitement leaps through the page that one can't help doing the happy dance for you.


congrats again

jo said...

WOW! YES!! CONGRATS!!!

I'm doing the happy dance for you!

I am so happy for you!!!

FatGirl said...

Thanks y'all! Just spent $250 at Old Navy buying new clothes. I had to, nothing fits anymore. Losing weight is expensive! (But worth it!)

Mariann said...

I can't wait to meet you at the same spot! Congratulations!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! so inspirational :)

Apex Zombie said...

That is so freaking awesome! Congratulations :)

Juice said...

Wow - this is the first blog I've read where some one has made goal while I've been reading! How amazing!!!!! Congrats - you have worked so hard for this.

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting - congratulations :)