Saturday, October 11, 2008

15% weight loss achieved!

I've been hovering above my mini-goal of 15% weight loss...I was over it by .3 lbs. Wasn't going to cheat and said I'd met it until today, when my weight dropped to 217.6 lbs.

So yay! I've lost 39 lbs so far on my journey. I went shopping for clothes yesterday even though I was sick, because I'm giving some of my old "fat" clothes away to charity. I'm keeping a couple of pairs of my largest pants so I can hopefully someday pose for a photo with both of my legs in one of the legs of the fat pairs. I can only hope.

I'm just a little lacking in enthusiasm because I've been sick as a dog all week. I went to the gym on Wednesday and thought I was going to pass out. I haven't been since. I can't wait to get well so I can get back there.

No comments: