Saturday, October 4, 2008

Still going down!

This week was slow in terms of weight loss, but I think that 223 reading earlier in the week may have been a fluke as my weight shot up by a pound immediately afterwards, but then I dropped weight again at my regular rate.

Not a setback...just an irritation. This is the least I've weighed in a long time.

Today, I'm going to a friend's barbecue and it's going to be tough temptation-wise. I'm bringing fruit salad, so I'll try to stick closer to that! And small portions of meat. I hope there will be crudites.

2 comments:

Suddenly slimmer said...

Good luck with your lose weight. Have positive people around you. Dont forget to exercise even just simple walk around the park. I was fat before and experimented many false diets.
The general tips : eat right, exercise and rest well

cheers

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Slow and steady! You have a good plan for the party. Congrats on having a good focus.