Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Calorie Count and Romantic Update

I consumed a princely 1386 calories today, only 20% of them from fat. I think my diet has too much carbs and not enough protein though.

The ex-boyfriend is history, history, history. He talked to me today and told me he doesn't want to get married to anyone ever again (yeah right) and definitely does not want more kids (don't believe that either). I am firmly convinced he was seeing someone else but I have no proof and I don't care anymore. It's not my problem. He's not my problem. Fuck him.

Ever since we started having serious problems a few weeks ago, I've been surfing Chemistry and eHarmony. Yep, that's how much faith I had in him. He's a worthless ass. I met a new guy on eHarmony and had coffee with him this weekend. He e-mailed me and we talked on the phone later and he said he thought I was cute (awesome) and sexy (yippee) and very intelligent (YAY), and that he likes all three. Awesome. He has the odd sense of humor that I love in a guy, he loves animals, is sweet, is VERY smart, makes good money, and all around seems to have great potential. We're getting together Saturday night. Schweeeeeet.

No comments: