Friday, July 25, 2008

It all starts here

3 weeks ago my fiance moved out, saying he needed some space. Tonight, we broke up.

Over the last 3 weeks I've lost 10 pounds through stress, not eating enough, and taking out my anger and sorrow at the gym.

I'm now motivated by this. I don't think my weight had anything to do with him leaving; he's just an idiot and an a-hole. However, if I want to land a better man, appearances count. That's just a fact of the society we live in. Men don't usually go for fat women. I can understand that; I'm not really attracted to fat people either. The kind of men I'd like to date don't go for fat chicks.

So, I've decided to go for it this time and become a former fattie.

2 comments:

Chai Latté said...

I figured I'd leave a comment back where it started, at the beginning :-)

Your journal is WONDERFUL. Thank you so much for stopping by journal, especially so I can see yours. You are absolutely going to get to your goal. I can feel it. :-) let's do it together!

SeaShore said...

You're a weight-loss success already, just by getting rid of him! ;)

Congrats on your pounds lost, too!