Friday, July 25, 2008

How this blog will work

I am going to try to update this blog every week, probably Thursday-Saturday, to post my progress for the week and anything new I've learned.

I'm going to post my weight here because I think it will keep me honest. I'll post my BP too, and as my clothing size drops I'll post that.

I might also keep a food diary; I used to be pretty busy when I had a fiance but now that he's out of the picture, I might have more free time to A.) keep one and B.) blog about it. I probably should anyway; I hear it helps with the weight loss.

I'm also thinking about taking Alli to keep me from being tempted by fatty foods because I hear the side effects are very unpleasant.

Basically I'm not sure right now what form this blog will take, but I will definitely be posting my weight and BP on a weekly basis to keep me honest. I may even take some photos of myself with my face blocked out so everyone can see how my body is changing. I wouldn't want anyone to see me in my underwear right now, but if someone reading this thinks it will help to motivate them then I'll do it.

No comments: