Sunday, September 7, 2008

Men are pigs

My on-again, off-again boyfriend is flaking out on me again.

So, I've decided to cut off communication with him. I'm sure he will not attempt to make a date or contact me; I always have to initiate everything, so if he really wants me he'll try to see me. He doesn't, so he won't.

I fucking hate men right now. The thing is, I knew it would end up this way when we got back together. Why did I do it? Afraid of being alone, I guess. I'm sick of not being the most important person in anyone's life. I'm not even the most important person in my own life.

3 comments:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Girlllllllllll, you are going to be fine. Treat yourself exceptionally well. Only seek the best for yourself. It sounds like your ex has not met the real you that will not accept anything but great treatment. Take time to revitalize the you that takes care of yourself. Then, your ex can either rise to the occasion and treat you with respect, or kick him to the curb. You deserve the best! I am not just saying that.

SeaShore said...

I agree with Joy: you deserve the best! (And I'm not just saying that either.)

FatGirl said...

Thanks you guys, your support means a lot to me. :-)

We spoke and he claims to be really stressed out about selling his house. Heh. We'll see.