Monday, September 29, 2008

Nearly 10lbs for the month!

The journey continues with nearly 33lbs lost since July 5th. I'm beginning to see the difference and people at work who don't know about my weight loss journey are noticing that I've lost weight.

I think I may need a smaller size of work pants soon. The 18s I've been wearing are a bit on the baggy side. I may try a 16 soon.

I also had a date yesterday. A guy I met on Chemistry and I went bowling around lunchtime yesterday. We seemed to hit it off; he seems to want to see me again. He's really cute and really funny, and definitely would have been out of my league before I lost 30lbs. I think he's still a bit out of my league now but I'm still losing, and I'm a lot more confident and outgoing now than I used to be. Maybe that shows.

1 comment:

Juice said...

Way to go! I totally think that losing weight gives you confidence with men. Thanks for the inspiration. :)