Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stuck right above my mini-goal

I've been hovering between 232 and 231 for several days now. It's getting a little frustrating, particularly since I have been somewhat constipated since I started trying to lose weight and it's annoying. I do not want to take laxatives because the side effects are painful and laxatives can be habit-forming. I'm trying to introduce more soluble fiber into my diet and I'm trying to remember to drink more water to get things moving, but so far nothing.

I think I really need to re-examine my diet but by the time I get home cooking is the last thing on my mind. I need things that are super-easy. I also live alone, which makes cooking more tedious. It really is a pain in the ass to dirty up 2-3 pots and pans just for myself. When I was married I cooked pretty much every day and it wasn't a big deal because I was cooking for 2 people, not 1.

I really hate living alone.

No comments: