Thursday, September 18, 2008

My virtual model


There's a site called My Virtual Model where you can build a little computer model that you can customize to look like you.

I couldn't find one that looked just like me body-wise or hair-wise, but I tried to get as close as I could.


On the left is my virtual model at 257lbs, near my starting weight.


On the right is my virtual model at 228lbs, near my current weight.


I guess what's really depressing is they don't look all that different! When you flip back and forth between the two images you can see the smaller one shrink, but looking at them side by side they look almost the same.


I'm not sure how this is supposed to motivate me.

4 comments:

Juice said...

That model TOTALLY looks smaller - the thighs, the stomach, everywhere! Congrats and keep it up.

FatGirl said...

Thanks juice! I'm glad someone sees it!

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Thanks for the visual! I am inspired by it. You have a wonderful blog!

FatGirl said...

Thanks Joy! I'm glad you enjoy it.