Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Men suck, but I'm still getting slimmer.

I'm rapidly closing in on the 20% milestone, and shortly after that comes the "under 200" milestone. I am 6.8 lbs north of the 200 lb mark, and my goal for Christmas was to weigh under 200 lbs. I think now I will probably achieve that by early December, which is good. After achieving "Onederland" I will then set another date for achieving my goal weight of 150 lbs. I haven't decided what that date will be; I need to do the math first.

In other news, men suck. I knew my date last night would wiggle his way out of having coffee with me, and he did....blaming "divorce drama" for having to cancel. Oh well. In other news, I bought new clothes last night and did not once set foot in the Fat Lady section.

I didn't have the nerve to go into the regular-sized clothing stores at the mall, but I did become more familiar with the wide selection in the regular-sized section at JC Penney. Yay me!

3 comments:

Juice said...

Congrats on moving in the right direction! I hope we both meet our Christmas goals - I'm 7.2 lbs away from mine.

Bummer about the guy. Men do stink sometimes.

SeaShore said...

I had a similar experience with mall stores (not ready to venture in yet) and the Lands End line in Sears ;) I cn't believe that non-plus sizes actually fit now.

FatGirl said...

It's awesome isn't it seashore!