Sunday, November 30, 2008

Then and now


The "virtual me" on the left is a fairly accurate representation of what I looked like in early July.
The "virtual me" on the right is that same model at my current weight. My body doesn't look exactly like either of them, but it's as close as I can get.
It's more to show the dramatic difference! I have photos of myself before and after but I normally refuse to post photos of myself on any blog...particularly this one...as I'm deeply embarrassed by them and normally I refuse to pose for photos anyway.
Last time I posted a Virtual Model I did not see a whole lot of difference between the before/after, but I do now! Awesome!

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Juice said...

Awesome! What a tremendous accomplishment! Can't wait to celebrate your return to onederland. :)