Friday, November 28, 2008

Yippee!

The day after Thanksgiving, I weigh less than I did the day before! The wonders never cease!

It helps that I was at my parents' house, and that is where all the leftovers are. I made the mashed potatoes with butter and cream and sour cream because Thanksgiving comes only once a year, and they were very tasty!

Today I'm alternating between work (yes, WORK) and a deep clean to get my house smelling clean and fresh. Now that I am more than halfway through my weight loss journey, it is time for me to start thinking about quitting smoking. I smoke inside my house, and it does smell. I can't stand the smell (ironic) but I've decided to turn over a new leaf and stop smoking inside the house. Once I've slaved away for a whole day getting it sparkling clean, I hopefully will remember all the hard work I put in cleaning up the stench and not do it anymore.

1 comment:

SeaShore said...

Congrats on weighing less after Thanksgiving!

Good luck on gradually quitting smoking. It's hard, but so worth it.