Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a week.

This past week at work was a nightmare. We're implementing a new billing system and it has been hell on earth. I disappeared for about a week. I only had time for the gym 3 times last week. I managed to at least not gain any weight, which is a pretty good achievement considering I went to a Halloween party on Friday night, then to a friend's house to watch football yesterday...and snacked my head off both times!

Hopefully this week will be better. As for my acne, that hasn't started clearing up yet.

2 comments:

SG said...

it's good that you stayed on plan and 3 days a week is GREAT!!!!

i work for a huge hospital and last year we converted the hospital billing system. NIGHTMARE. i know what you mean.

hope you get some much needed rest!

FatGirl said...

Thanks smasher! It's been crazy and will continue to be probably until early spring next year. I just need to stay on plan.