Saturday, November 22, 2008

Work = insane

Work has been insane this week. I've been good about going to the gym, but less good about food and this weight is stubborn. I haven't lost anything this week. :-(

Also, the guy I have been seeing said that he could not see me anymore until his divorce is final. "Lawyer's advice". I am not the other woman; I met him after the divorce was filed.

So I'm sick and tired of mens' bullshit, and fed up because of work and stress. This has been a very difficult week and it is only going to get worse in the run up to Christmas. I will be at work probably 60-80 hours a week until January.

I want a new job.

3 comments:

SeaShore said...

Sounds like you're better off without this particular guy.

That's a crazy number of hours! Be good to yourself.

FatGirl said...

Yeah, I agree; I'm just sick of guy bullshit, they're such liars.

Juice said...

Ugh - how frustrating that work and love are both crappy right now. Well LOVE YOURSELF and make healthy choices and get lots of sleep (well as much as you can with your crazy work schedule). Be kind to yourself!