Friday, August 22, 2008

Down another pound!

Current weight: 237.8

Total weight lost so far: 18.8 lbs

That's 7.4% of my starting weight....I'm on my way to my next mini-goal of 10%, which I will reach when I get down to 231 lbs. I hope to hit it sometime in mid-September.

I've lost just a shade under 19 lbs. Wow. It hasn't really been difficult yet and I hit a mini-plateau last week, but I also did not eat all that well (ate out at least twice that week) so I suppose it's not so bad.

I can't see the loss but I do feel it. My pants are definitely looser, but they're a size 20 so they're pretty huge already.

Mainly I can only feel the results; my legs and arms are firmer, my butt is smaller, and my boobs have gotten a little smaller. I only recently found a tape measure so I have only one measurement at 238.8 lbs; I'll measure myself again in about a week. I'm new to it so I'm not sure how accurate my measurements will be but I figure I'll get better at it the more I do it.

Yippee, not a bad way to start my Friday morning!

No comments: