Saturday, August 23, 2008

Down exactly 19 lbs so far

...and that is despite pigging out on flautas and chips and salsa last night. I had not planned to go out, it just sort of happened.

The ex-fiance I mentioned at the beginning...wants to get back together and give it another try. I really want it to work out and he says he does too. It felt really natural for the two of us to be together. I want to be optimistic but the last time ended in tears....but I don't want to go into this expecting to fail either, because it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

More later.

2 comments:

working at it said...

I love Mexican food also!! In fact I made salsa today and it is marinating in the frig as I write. lol Anyway...I really admire your discipline at counting/recording calories. I just try to eat lo caloric food but I have gotten away from counting calories. I need to get back to that.

FatGirl said...

I've become a total calorie nazi...it works well with my type A personality, always wanting to be in control of stuff. I just had to apply it to this and get motivated. :-)