Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is my 2 month chart from FitDay.com. It's a really cool site that you can use to chart your weight, your diet, your nutrition, etc. I use it every single day. I haven't used it from the very beginning of my journey; I had been tracking my weight in a spreadsheet and I later added those figures to FitDay. That's what 17.2 lbs lost looks like on that site. Pretty cool, huh?

I'm very proud of it.

I haven't played with all the tools on the site yet. I need to get a tape measure so I can use the measurement tools. At some point I'll post photos of myself; I have a side view of myself at 245 lbs. I want to lose more before I post them so there will be a definite difference between the "before" and the "during" photos.

Sadly I did not take a photo of myself at the very beginning, but I have almost 90 lbs left to lose so that 245 lbs photo is good enough. I doubt I'd see the difference between 256.6 and 245 lbs anyway.

2 comments:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Thanks for the fitday site! I will check it out. I love your blog!!

FatGirl said...

Thanks Joy, I love yours too!